Saturday, November 07, 2009


STORY? BELOW THESE PHOTOS.





























Ytd's Developmental's exam was difficult T.T
3hrs given.
but 1hour can finish liao...
same for my classmates.
and then off to vivo.
waited for THE GEEKS according to Shira.....
Shira,Danial,Hafiq and Adam.
Goin to meet Shira's clique,Familia..

so when they reached,took the train to sentosa.
1st off.
the Familia guys went off to swim.
we GEEK GUYS.
searched for a spot to fight.
(ANISA AND KHAIRUL CAME!)

JIUJITSU STYLE!
( Shira doesnt like it :[ )

1st its me and ADAM -.-
drew.

then Danial and Khai
(DQ,Danial kicked him.LOL..cos he's a muay thai guy..cant resist)

then it's me and HAFIQ
(KNN I BATTLED TWO BIG GUYS =.=)
drew..but both could win..
Hafiq almost armbar-ed me...then i twisted my hand to escape..
i aced my GOGOPLATA on hafiq..but he endured until the time ends.
hope ur neck is ok bro..
u said u cant breathe..for like..10secs?
CB!!! ur endurance level sooo =.=

then played football.cb i swear we're almost dead..
football after sparring.
but we won nonetheless.
lucky i guess?
thanks to Adam's heroic goalkeeping.
Khairul's maestro defending.
Danial's Goldberg's like charge
My lucky deflected goal.
Hafiq's Dramatic late screamer.
LOL.

then eat eat drink drink.
from then realised i think i fractured my toe.
pain siol.
every step i take is hell.
but its heaven eveytime i walk with Shira :D
hahaha.


then Showered!!
I CANNOT TELL U WHAT HAPPEN IN THERE. THIS IS A PUBLIC BLOG. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. HAHAHAHA.

then off to slack at rooftop of vivo.
played cards awhile.
then Khairul sent Anisa home at vivo by bus.

the rest of us,to mrt.
then to PIONEER MALL.

Hafiq tired...
he went home.
Danial oso..
it's me,Shira,Husna and Adam only.
ate abit then go home respectively..

Thanks Familia and Geeks for the awesome evening!
THANK YOU NURSYAHIRAH NAWAWI =D for everything..yes everything...





No comments: