Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There's no reason.
For u to feel like this.
I only need you.
I only love you,miss.

There's no intentions.
To make u feel u like that.
I live for you.
Baby,do you know that?

You're the only angel.
That walked through my life.
You've seen so much of my hell.
And you helped me survive

How could you happen to me?
This is so unreal.
Promise you forever?
Yes baby,I will

I know sometimes,.
We both feel uneasy
But we'll be strong together.
We'll set ourselves free.

Bestfriend you are to me.
Girlfriend,definitely.
My wife,I hope you're gonna be.
Forever and ever,sweetie.

And baby,if you need any answers
Don't hold back and resist.
I swear I'll be honest.
We will solve this in peace.

So It's 12midnight Sleeping time eh?
You better sleep with me
Not on the same bed though =p
That would cost SOME fees.

I've never felt true love.
I guess you are,to me.
I hope you'll be mine forever.
NurSyahirah Nawawi...


No comments: