Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Gotta post bout last friday..
and summarise ok?
haha

- Adam came to my house and we went for friday prayer at Jurong East.
-Adam met Liyana,great couple.
-I met Shira!!!! God,She's Hot in pink..hahaha..in anything!
-Went to SP for BLSS's event,KALEIDORAMA.
-Shira's O Level's art piece was displayed there..wooohooo!! I am proud of you.REALLY LA! hahah =D
-then went to watch the performances..most were awesome :D all i guess,haha.
-off to Cineleisure,but not enough tickets for 2012 -.- Hafiq and Dan reached.So went to Marina Square to play bowling..met Anisa on the way,in same train.haha
-went to makan! Shira had Flattened chicken rice,her favourite.i had..forgot the noodle name..
and i lost my froggy =[ nvm will buy againnn!
-BOWLING!
-my team lost..but im really glad i fulfilled my mission FROM SHIRA! to get a spare or a strike... i got both.. -.- PHEW I TELL YOU,PHEW!
my heart was pumping like a pumper pumping another pump...LMAO..that pumping =]

-then balek rumah :D lol.

No comments: