Friday, November 27, 2009


yesterday was somewhat a weird day.
SHIRA,Anisa and Liyana helpe dout my family at work.
dry market.
hahahaha...
surprising.
my mum was too desperate and mentioned
'EH BRING UR GF AND FRIENDS LA'

LMAO!
so asked em.
duh,Shira was shocked too.

hope they're not very tired.
and thanks for coming!

after that went for band practice.
without yat,asshole. lolol.
nvm a 2 hours for 2 songs is good enough,for now!

then meet up with Shira.
went to vivo! shopped.
bought her wallet.
and my shirt.
50-50,AT LAST!
hahaha.
still fighting bout money. =p

sent her to her granny's place and me off to my home.

up til tuesday,i'll be away at Langkawi.
maybe can update?
cos sis JUST bought itouch.
HAHAHA.
her ipod spoiled.

no mood to go trip.serious.

gonna miss my girl
SHIRA! sleep more.
cut down ur time ok? =]
tues will not be long for u.
but it is for me.

and to the rest,
take care people!
i hope i enjoy Malaysia =]




No comments: