Monday, October 26, 2009


Went out to fetch My girl at SJAB HQ at Beach rd.
hahaha.
while waiting,talked to one of the cadets's mummy.
hahaha.
and SHE's gone to my parents's market!
wooohoo no wonder my dad so famous.
LOL!
ok la..my mum oso =p
chitchatted bout SJAB...teenagers...school..marriage =x
hahahaha...
then she left with her daughter.

finally SHIRA appeared! :D
haha went to the foodcourt and she had FLATTEN CHICKEN RICE =D
actually..smashed..hahah hu cares..
and i had JOHN'S BREAD -.-
LMAO.

and since tmr's her o level..and she's been out the whole day..she need resttttt...
sent her home =]
proceed to PIONEER MALL.
met ADAM,DANIAL,ANISA AND THEIR FRIEND...
waited for NABIL,JAFNI AND FARHAN..
and CABBED HOME!
HAFIQ was waiting at my playground..

TO WATCH LIVERPOOL VS MANU DAMNIT!

and then HAKIM AND ZUL CAME..
and so we watch..
result?
check out the damn news :D


good night!


WELCOME SHIRA NAWAWI!
sorry u had a temporary scar on ur head =x
lol..
bloated or not,U MUST EAT MORE =]
haha staring at u sleeping is funn =p
Hey,I SHOULD THANK YOU MORE AND I DON'T CARE =D


No comments: