Saturday, October 31, 2009

She did this =]
haha.






2 days ago.went out for food.study at lib (WITH SHIRAAA).
VERY NOISY!!!!!
and then off to Pioneer mall to meet the same ppl..INCLUDING KHAIRUL ARIF.
GOD,I MISS HIM.
hahahaah!
as usual ah..
we studied..huffed and puffed..until brains cracked..
hahahah...
i REALLY huffed and puffed that night cos my assignment was really..really..really..a master degree mode =.=
HARD AS HELL.
didnt sleep.
ok slept at 6plus =x Thank you Shiraaa for accompanying me.. =[ very degil dun wanna sleep 1st..lol.
then woke up and continued my work..
i was in heaven when i finished it at around 6.30pm!!!!!!!
and so,off to PM again..
hahahah..
overnighted under Danial's block with Joey too.
played card games..chitchat..
martial arts moves :D
hahaha then prayed at his house..and im off home!
slept until 3pm
super tired and sleepy i tell u..

hohohohho!

*ok fine..since SHE tagged..
i was supposed to go school.
to hand in my work..
at dhoby ghaut..
but thank god..i can send via email and send :D
let em print for me..
hohoho..
and SHIRA doesnt know!! hohoho..
so i told her im in TRAIN going school.but actually i was walking.
from my house all the way to Pioneer Mall
1hour siol! -.-
maybe cos i walked to jurong point..then i realised,wrong way.
lmao!
she was expecting me to reach 9plus close to 10 i guess?
lmao! 8.30 i reached..

i wasnt lying..I said TRAIN..
TRAINing how to walk =x
hahaha..


No comments: