Wednesday, August 05, 2009

FORCED BY MY SICK BUDDY, FATHIN ALIYAH TO POST.. ahahahaha...



NUMBER 1: XABI ALONSO,YES,AFTER 5 YEARS,IS LEAVING LIVERPOOL FOR GOOD.
HATE HIM NOW,OR MISS...
ATLEAST HE DIDN'T JOIN MAN.U.
HAHA!

He'll be back safely in Spain.
and wish him all the best!


yes yes,i am XABI ALONSO,LOL!
but anything wrong,don't talk to me,talk to my client on why i decided to leave =p
but my heart's still for Liverpool.
Always and Forever.


ok stop dreaming.
Alonso's saga lingering..and i have a very very bad fever.flu.headache.bodyache.awesomely painful sore throat.

seriously,pain pain,like u giving birth to triplets..LOL i duno how ive experienced that =p

since my nose blocked ah,i can only breathed through my mouth,which happen to be using the throat..

kebab buttock!
i rather get raped by an antler -.-
serious...

The Pain I Feel is unbearable..
actually can la..
but i pretend i weak la..hahahaah =p

i cried alot ok!
and not cos i cant take it,its cos my eyes are hot hot hot..
bloody red..
crimson red..
LIVERPOOL RED!! =]

ok..hmm wad else to write?

I CAN'T SING!

AND AND,FOR THOSE OF U PEOPLE WHO TEXTED ME,IF I DIDNt REPLY,
DEEP DEEP APOLOGIES allright?? :(
my fingers..body..hands..brain..all no mood..
all follow mood uh =x
no hard feelings..


and for those who asked me to do some favours...
like ZEE,on ur song...i'll start doing it as soon as i recover k bro?
IYLIA! i know how u feel..hahahaha =p not love sick one =D
FARHANTU! pray hard ure stronger than me..so tak jangkit..hoho
and a few more others...
soon soon..im strong..wahahaha!


OK! FATHIN! GOOD ENOUGH ? LOLS


-YNWA




No comments: