Monday, August 10, 2009

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY?

I wonder why is it that
I'm me?
Why am I here, seeing what I'm seeing, being who I am, and not over there, seeing what that person is seeing, and being who they are.
It sorta brings about a reality, and you get really aware of yourself.

I wonder if since everyone has different perceptions of things that perhaps no one is really seeing the true thing.

I wonder why people always has to talk down to another person

I always wonder about the universe, like what's out there and stuff. How can it be neverending?

I wonder what may linger under-sand underwater...since there are sand creatures in the dessert,why can there not be anything more awesome living things undersand which is underwater..I'm talking about deep-sea..

I wonder
If I'll live to see tomorrow...the end of the week...the next month...my birthday...
Life is short!
Tomorrow is not promised to any of us!

I wonder if there is any hope.
for anything.





I wonder when I'll get married..LOL






AND..MY BLOG SONG IS FOR IYLIA..READ AND LISTEN TO THE LYRICS..
..SMILE GIRL...
=]

lyrics : http://www.jonnydiaz.com/1.html

No comments: