Friday, April 01, 2011

FINALLY GOT MY SHELF IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES

(yes i sleep in the living room. since sec 3)

now i have the mood the pick and read the books. and do my ''research''. hehe... Alhamdulillah.

''O Allah! make useful for me what you taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me''

i dont know where to start, some part of me wants to read the bible (dont have, maybe i go borrow or buy a small one) and do what many islamic scholars do. but maybe im still not knowledgeable enough and that i have learn more bout my own religion first.

interested in the day of judgment, but prayers is important. knowing Allah is important. memorising the Quran and Doa2 are too.

I hope i have enough time for all of this. school's tough. very short of time.

and i dont have time for my heart. =/

maybe i do, maybe i choose not to care bout it.

maybe im just being paranoid and maybe it's nothing.

maybe i dont have enough money, or maybe thats just an excuse as im saving up for many things.. ps3, for instance.

maybe i dont care bout my health, or im just being very very optimistic.

we'll see.

God knows me better than myself.

No comments: