Thursday, February 17, 2011


My dream is to work at the orphanage. dip or deg..no matter how high i reach, i just wanna be back to earth..please ibu..i NEED this.. ='/

ppl neglect health to work hard for money.

but when they fall ill, they use the money for health.

and when they're fine, they work hard again, till they fall ill. and the cycle continues.

To this world and the Hereafter. And they ask you about orphans. Say, "Improvement for them is best. And if you mix your affairs with theirs - they are your brothers. And Allah knows the corrupter from the amender. And if Allah had willed, He could have put you in difficulty. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. (Surah Al-Baqarah : 220)

A good friend who wants to open up a pet store. Sonia Arjan Gawade's post. =]

''I wish I don't have to study for a degree I know that won't take me far. Its frustrating when I know what truly is my passion but I cannot pursue it due to circumstances. Paper is just paper. My happiness is solely for me to feel and enjoy. I just don't want to die not knowing this happiness I crave. Imagine waking up and doing something you love. I wanna do that. I'm tired of waking up and going to lectures..listening about theories...hypothesis etc etc....learning complicated formulas...I really for once just want to concentrate on my happiness.''

''even if i got a degree, earn big bucks..do you think I will be happy? should I just quit? or stay in school and live this fake life?''




No comments: