Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Guess I'm Back..
& I Hope For A Very Long Time.
I.WANT.TO.CHANGE.
For My Friends,Families & Especially God.
Looking Around Me,Truly Is Hurtful.

Everyone knows IT'S NEAR...but what do they do? nothing at all.
more ignorant. stronger hypocrite than before..
should i sigh? or shud i hold on to this hadith??

Allah's Apostle said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."

for now, i'll do my best to hold on to it.

"A time will come when people will run away from religious men in the same manner as they would run away from a dead donkey." [Riyad-un-Nasikhin: P356]

reading this, hurt me as well..why oh why?
its literally happening. my era. NOW.

Doomsday will not come until a man satisfies his sexual need with another man and a woman satisfies her sexual need with another woman. [Hatib]

even muslim ppl are doing this..no,dont tell me its modern thinking..
Quran never change.
we dont have new testaments anymore...so why should we?
we're globalised tooo much..westernized wayyyy too much..
brainwashed our own thinkings..
who's to blame?
i'll say ourselves for not being strong enough..

No comments: