Monday, February 08, 2010

HAHAHAA WOKE UP EARLY FOR SCHOOL.
AS IM BORED.
I THOUGHT OF A CRAPPY TEXT AND SEND TO MANY =D

"in a second or so,u will realise that once u open this text,and once u read this,this very text sent by none other than the sexy Haziq,is a big waste of time.
And i yea,i have to apologise for it."

lmao.
alot wanna kill me.
alot knows im bored.
but ONE SOUL..THIS ONE SOUL...
cracked me up.
and countered me perfectly..
wellll..if u read the post before this,
u'll know who he is..
HOHOHO
HAFIQQQQ!
HE SENT ME THIS -.-

"No problem my friend. Any messaged sent by a friend is never a waste of time.
in fact,we should cherish evert word sent.
Oh! and by doing so,made me realise that you are thinking of me at that point of time.
I thank you for that. seriously :)"


hohoho..i love his reply.

No comments: