Monday, December 21, 2009

Yesterdayyyyy..
Was BLACK CAT/WALK RAYA dinner night!
but for that night,RARA changed to AYAM GORENG dinner night! lol -.-

cos of Yat's message tone.
i left early because i had to meet up with Atiqah!..and her Sis,Qamarina!..
hees..my fave adek and kakak! wait,i think both adek? haha
outside Jurong polyclinic to borrow CD 'SYURGA CINTA'...i watched..SO THE TOUCHING man =[
sad they couldnt follow us for dinner. =[

then went off to meet Yat.
got Shira a book :D
and two vcds..$3.90 each. cheap cheap.haha

Khai reached at around 4.55?
then Hafiq..
followed by
Rara....Saboon..Ida...Farhan...Danial..and Adam...

off to city hall.
for a moment,we were lost..
then we were back on the right track.ahaha noob.

Anisa ended work at 6..she surprised Khai when she came..hahaah.
me and Adam fetched her..

Goodness..my seatt beside me was empty..that was for Shira =[
then Yat sat on it -.-
laughed..laughed and laughed..all the way jokes..i miss ctss timessss..
still im glad my good buddies are still with me =]
haha.
ate alot..altogether was a hundred plus dollars.hahaha.
mostly seafoods.
Saboon always laughed at my 'jokes' SARCASTICALLY =[ not sincereee..boo! lol

Anisa said : FEELS WEIRD WITHOUT SHIRA EH..
=[ well duh..lol.

then off to boat quat to rest.
RARA PINK LIES!
i swear i could see her fear the whole night...
cos she's scared her daddy might scold her..ahaha =p

then at clarke quay,along the bridge..Yat jumped on the low wall..without using his hands..he mastered it -.- even folding his legs..zzzz..
i did try..and failed..
UP UNTIL an ang moh guy saw me 'praying' so that i could do it.
he dared me saying 'come on,go on,we wanna see'
AND I JUMPED!
AND I DID IT!
OMG!
THAT IS THE POWER OF ISLAM =P
hahaahah..
anw,my spine's still hurt.hahaha..
Hafiq,Adam and Farhan tried too..haha awesome!

not that painful as my tail bone uh =[
damn..
Anisa and Khai gtg go off first....

then off to FORT CANNING!
i think it was partly my idea to pass thru it...for dhoby ghaut mrt.
ahahah the girls were scared..
Farhan ad Hafiq scared em -.-
screamed so loudddd..wth..

reached parkmall..another dark staircase..
Yat and Hafiq sat down on the benches and stoned there to scare the girls..
up until Hafiq tasted his own medicine..
LOL.he saw
Rara sat down to drink green tea and stoning there -.-
he screamed and jumped away..LMAO.

IDA ALWAYS spot my 'S' =.=

anw,after that,Hafiq sent Saboon and Ida home..
i sent Rara home..she's scared her dad might scold here..HAHA
and from below,we saw her dad waiting outside the door.
in the end,nothing wrong -.-
no scolding or lecture whatsoever..
YAY OUR PLAN WORKED :D

hahahaah..

OK...ZOOM TO TODAY!

SHIRA REACHED SINGAPORE =D =D =D
met her.im sooo darn happy..miss her so much..but very awkward as i was in the same lift as her mum -.-
then i entered her granny's house with her mum =.=
the house kinda alot of ppl..SO MALU!
anw,
today so suay..
and im sorry baby..
i feel suay too..
let's be strong and fight the bad facts ok? =]
looking forward to tomorrow!
wheeee!

I Love You And Only You.

No comments: