Thursday, May 14, 2009

THE EMAIL I SENT TO MY LIVERPOOL PEEPS.......IF U DIDN'T RECEIVE..READ IT HERE..

(Nabil Akif,Farhan Syah,Yazier Nifail,Boboy Jafni,Haikal Syah,Syahmi Nazri,Abang Bobo,Pakcik Zul,Iman,Syaza,Nabila,Hidayat Ishak,Amirul Hakim,Muhd Hafiq,Muhd Danial,Sheikh Faaruq,Shazni,Nicholas Lai,Corinne Kok,Eva Amelia,Puvaneswarri ,Syahirah,Fatin Fadhilah,Wu Peiqi,Melissa Mikkipoops,Shaneni Naidu,Mdm Syidah,Tidiot,Her Cheehou,Hazim,Marilyn Buddy,Faris Awesome Drummer,Weiliang,Asaph,Soh Wanlin,Sathish Shawn,Khairul Arif,PakCik Is.....Whoelse Did I Miss?...tell me)

Dear Kopites,

This email is for all the Liverpool souls whom I know, and whom i’m not so close with,and whom i don’t. Although this seasons have not yet ended, I feel that I need say something. This season have been a roller-coaster ride for us, the fans, the board, and the players. Countless comebacks, incredible goals & unwritten dramas have all played a part. Last year’s lost to Chelsea really broke my bones a dozen of times. But this year’s 2nd leg which ended 4-4 was something totally different. Trailing 3-1,away from home, Aurelio scored the perfect goal at the perfect time. and when kuyt scored the 4th,me,my brother, my cousins and my maid prayed that the 5th goal would come...sadly it came for the other team, it’s a stab in the heart. WE've fought until the end, which to me, after contemplating for so long, whether qualifying or not meant something to me...I now realised it doesn’t, because i hear the KOPITES singing, clapping, cheering for the club still even when we ‘re trailing on both home and away matches. Teared after reading about the Hillsborough disaster. Teared after the loss .Teared for the whole day thinking about it.But i am proud. I don’t know how proud I am being part of the best team in England,or should i say, in the World, with the greatest fans ever But it is alot.

Money can’t buy unwavering faiths & beliefs. Money can’t buy atmosphere (in Anfield and anywhere when there’s Liverpool) And money definitely cannot buy history. I love Liverpool more than my daily interest like music & rock. Infact,I love Liverpool more than football itself, though it may sound ironic. LIVERPOOL FC is FAMILY. We are going to get the EPL title, do know that.Stevie still believe,We should be behind him too.

And finally, THANK YOU. Thank you for being part of this, part of the most wonderful thing in the world, LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB

We will keep on believing, together,as we never walk alone And when everything just gets in our way, always remember that We are the most successful club in England ,We are the most passionate team in the world.We, Liverpool F.C. have stories to tell,stories far more inspiring than anything.

You’ll Never Walk Alone

LOVE AND REGARDS, Syairazi Haziq B Kahar.

~One of the trillion faithful Kopites in the world, just like you~

Ps:Grammar,Tense May Fault,My English Ain’t That Good.

No comments: