Sunday, March 01, 2009

YESTERDAY...didnt sleep whole night =D
studied.gamed.then jogged with Hafiq and Farhan..
in order to improve my singing stamina too,i sang out loud while jogging -.-
5am...everyone looking at me..the uncle and aunties and babes who were jogging as well..
but im oblivious..hoho WHO CARES?
i jog for my own good..sing for my own good too!
and its freaking tired -.-
singing while jogging..
ran out of breath alot of times but i forced myself..
and the shuffled songs in my ipod are bastards -.-

i sang along...

Broken bones - Rev Theory
Ten years - Rev Theory
Dude - Tenacious D
When i look into your eye - Firehouse
If i never get to heaven - Javier
..... .... .....
that's all i can remember.HAHA..

so whole night didnt sleep..reached home,straight away shower and off to help parents work..
sleepy shit -.-
tired shit -.-
very shit -.-

hohoho..after work reached home..BAM! on the bed =]


9DRAGONS RULES!!



im gonna message JENA and VERON at 5am again..
if i can wake up =p =p =p

No comments: