Wednesday, February 25, 2009


SINCE IM LEARNING HOW TO BLOODY SUMMARISE AND PARAPHRASE,
LET ME TRY IT FOR THIS POST.

yesterday went to jp early...
to study with ADAM and DANIAL.
but i came way early.
met JOANNA & CANDICE (Handsome) @ LJS.
and also their 2 friends i forgot the names -.-
CANDICE & one more guy took ic photo.
JOANNA hide her ic photo in her wallet (of cause,where else?)
and one more person,very quiet..lol.
CANDICE loves to step on my shiny shoe!
but TOO BAD,it's hardly dirty...hohohoho =p
MET MY LOVELY COUSIN,AZNITA....lols =]
okok -.- then meet DANIAL at mc to study..
then came ADAM.
THUZAR appeared too =]

so we studied.
studied.
crap.
crap.

and
DANIAL sent THUZAR home..
left ME & PIKACHU...
i mean ADAM...

saw SHARON @ mccafe as well.
then go home..
in the bus,read my notes =]
reached home,read my notes.
then eat.
played 9Dragons awhile =x
ahahahha...
had a chat with Veron sis...
& ZiZi.
& Peiqi..
then i studied again =]
at 4am..i ate cheng tng! LOL nice !!
den 5am...i studied again -.-

IF I DONT PASS,I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE I MUST DO..I TRIED EVERYTHING TO LEARN!

No comments: