Wednesday, December 24, 2008


WHAT I FEEL ABOUT LIVERPOOL FC.



Others may never agree, but for me there is no sweeter thing than being a Liverpool fan. The cabinet-load of trophies helps, but our rich history and unique traditions make this club different from any other.

It always amazes me that even though we are so far away from where all the action takes place, so many people around me here eat, drink and sleep Liverpool - they are all die-hard Reds. For this group of fans, a Liverpool defeat is something else. It simply spoils the day. Our Premier League defeat to Tottenham Hotpsur this season really left me speechless - I was gutted about it. At which time the score 1-1,my friend told me about it. I left a certain place and felt safe in the knowledge that the game would at least end in a draw. But I was aghast when a fellow Red told me we had lost. I was well and truly shocked and couldn't focus on the rest of the day. Everyone there realised something was wrong as my mood and expression instantly changed. I had to confess to them how it was a result of Liverpool's defeat. But that's how it can be when you care so passionately about something.


with 5 champions league cup,we are the only English team to be able to keep the cup.others,they must return it.18 league trophy,just one above Manchester United after they conquered the 90's,and holding the most in league cup,Liverpool F.C. are the most successive club in England.


But,I dont personally support Liverpool F.C. because of their majestic histories,I was born in 1992 and everybody knows it is Mancherster United who ruled the 90s.That is how I have a handful of buddies who supports Manchester United,simple because they won alot during my friend's time.I should say they're a trend team.But not Liverpool F.C.As I Said,I live,eat,drink,sleep,cough,scratch,jump,cry,sing LIVERPOOL FC,they have the most passionate fans whom many considered the 12-man on the pitch.AND I don't even care about Chelsea and Arsenal because they simply just don't have any history to be proud of.Yes,you win something this season,you are happy about it,but what people want to see is how many you've collected,how many you've earned for over the years.You may say we LIVERPOOL FC. have not won any for the past seasons,well I can say,HAVE YOU WON ENOUGH TO MATCH US? for Manchester United,try harder.Chelsea,Arsenal ? Start winning now,need alot of catching up to do.


The only thing I cry MORE for is LIVERPOOL FC,Not over a love song,Not over a memorable photo but,LIVERPOOL FC.It's not a logo,It's a family crest.When I die,I die with a smile as I know I'm part of the KOP,along with my Families and Friends who are Liverpudlians,Scousers,kopites.....



WE CARE

MOST INSPIRATIONAL CAPTAIN AND BEST PLAYER EVER.
HE DONT NEED TO BE THE TOP-SCORER,HE ALWAYS REVIVE THE TEAM FROM THE DEAD.



THIS IS AIDEN AND HE'S A KOPITE =D




SCOUSERS =]



PART OF SPION KOP
=D

INDEED..AND MANCHESTER UNITED,THEY MISS...



WAHAHAHAHA!




No comments: