Saturday, August 30, 2008

FIRST BEGINNING - ONCE A STUDENT
ORIGINAL SONG FOR THE TEACHERS ON TEACHERS' DAY
PLEASE DO RATE N COMMENT OUR VIDEO IN YOUTUBE =]
XIEXIE.





_____LYRICS_____

Verse:
when the book is on the floor
i fail to pick it up
when the book is on the table
i won't open and i mess up

when the notes are in my bag
i will never take it out
then you said i don't have to go back
and then you told me about

Chorus:
you were once a student
playful as me
but sometimes we gotta learn
to make it all so easy

i am still a student
and i will make you see
that whatever happens
i'm grateful..
you're always there for me X4

Verse:
when you tried to raise my vision
i then closed my eyes
but every teacher's mission
is to see us shine

when the notes are in my bag
i will never take it out
then you said i don't have to go back
and then you told me about

Bridge:
oooohhh..
now i know
how much u gave
to me
woah
now i know
how much time you've spent on me

but then i remember
what you told me...


_________

Credits:
First Beginning (the band)
-Vocals : Haziq / Yat
-Guitars: Hafiq / Adam
-Drums : Shazni
Khairul (photographer)
Danial (video-man!)

No comments: