Friday, March 21, 2008

To You...

A
llright,i've heard you cries.
care to listen
or read mine?

1st of all,i'd like to apologise again cos i tink i went overboard.
i got too mad.
yes you've told me your problems.
and he aint listen to you.
you've said that countless of times.

okay,point taken.

But,he too have alots of probs.
families and friends.life.
he's been very cheerful lately.
and im glad he was.
but your actions cancelled away all his happiness.
his sorrows came back.

he told me he's not angry.
but hurt.

thats when/why i got so furious/frustrated/mad.
the devil was in me at that time.
not him.
he forgives,he forgets and he apologised.

I'm in a difficult position now.
stuck between 2 friends.
2 close friends.
now the probs is about me.
no more bout the class situation.

you being mean to me,
it's allright.
i've always been patient.

but dont take it as if he's as patient as me.
but i know he is way more kinder than me.
he has one of the coolest heart
so if u scratch it,
mean it's really hurt.

i now know you're sensitive.
u told me.
and i hope u noe he is too.

everyone are.i realised.

i snatched away your paper cos its disrupting class.
i told teacher what i need to say cos its what i really feel.
i thanked that madam chan cos what she says is true.

like teacher said,i know you can control yourself.
i bilieve in you too.

you're a good friend allright.
honestly speaking.
i feel bad after reading your post.
i noe i got too worked out.

Please.Please be oblivious to what i wrote.

And of cos..
I love my friends.
no hatred.no enemies.
and u can bet too.
that
I love you too..buddy.


sure hope u can forget bout it.

No comments: